Stratford's online business management training course is an excellent choice for individuals looking to better understand the functions and applications of business management in a variety of environments.
Whether you are a seasoned pro or want to refine your business management skills, Stratford's program can help you gain the fundamental knowledge needed to get started toward success.
Now you can train at home in your spare time without disrupting your busy schedule. Request a free career information packet or enroll online today.
Business Management Module 1
Introduction to Business Management • Characteristics and Environment of Business Management
• Business Ownership
• Supervision, Decision Making, and Leadership
• Planning and Organizing
• Implementation and Control
• Business Ethics
• Overview of a Typical Business
• Desirable Qualities for Successful Business Management
• Time and Stress Management
Business Management Module 2
Business Management and Its Application • Basic Management Functions
• Where Business Management Is Used
• Types of Business Activities
• The Legal Structure of a Business
• The Purpose of a Business
• Starting a Business
Business Management Module 3
Business Organizational Structures and Functions of Management • Types of Organizational Structure
• A Functional Approach to Business Management
• Management Information Systems
Business Management Module 4
Finance Demystified For Entrepreneurs • Basic Business Math
• The Balance Sheet
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Using the Financial Statements
• More Financial Analysis
• Preparing Budgets
• Financing Alternatives and Business Valuation
Business Management Module 5
Business Environments • Human Environments
• Economic Environments
• Government Environments
• Global Environments
• Trade Environments
• Ethical Environments
This educational program is an introductory course designed to help students gain knowledge necessary for the vocational application of this subject. Completion of this program does not fulfill the legal requirements of particular state licenses or certifications, which may require additional training or apprenticeships.
We take great pride in providing you with the most up-to-date textbooks and equipment to help you enhance your business management skills. One or more of the above-mentioned subjects may, therefore, change if updating becomes necessary during the course of your studies. The order in which the business management course material is presented may vary.