Many people have an interest in homeopathic medicine, but aren't sure where to begin to learn more about a career in natural health.
Great news! Stratford can help you take that first step in learning more about homeopathic remedies, homeopathic medicine, natural health remedies, and other natural health topics.
Whether you are interested in learning more about a career in natural health or want to learn how homeopathic remedies could be a part of your family's life, Stratford's course can help you get started.
With Stratford, all of your textbooks and study guides are delivered directly to your door. You study when and where it is most comfortable to you. Our online tools allow you to submit exams, review grades and contact instructors. You could get your career diploma in as little as six months, or if you prefer, take up to two years to complete your program.
Natural Health Consultant Module 1
Essential Wellness • Yoga Techniques
• Meditation and Relaxation
• Herbal Medicine
• Remedies for Common Ailments and Health Issues
• Essential Oils
• Natural Spa Treatments
• Massage and Touch Therapies
• The Naturally Healthy Home
• Alternatives to Chemical-Based Cleaning Products
• Teas, Tonics and Smoothies
Natural Health Consultant Module 2
Prescription for Dietary Wellness • Nutritional Roads to Health
• The Fastest Paths to Healing
• How Foods Heal
• Prescription Foods
• Super Foods
• Threats to Health
• Unique Nutritional Needs
Natural Health Consultant Module 3
Homeopathic Medicine • The Science of Homeopathy
• Homeopathy in Practice
• Table of Medicines
• Fevers and Influenza
• Colds, Coughs, and Related Conditions
• Childhood Maladies
• Earaches and Sore Throats
• Digestive Problems
• Women's Health Problems
• Men's Health Problems
• Allergies and Related Conditions
• Skin Problems and Related Disorders
• Accidents and Injuries
• Emotional Distress and Sleep Problems
Natural Health Consultant Module 4
Introduction to Holistic Health • History and Philosophy of Holistic Medicine
• Holistic Self-Care Program
• Major Therapies of Holistic Medicine
• Nutritional, Environmental, Mind-Body, and Osteopathic Medicine
• Chiropractic and Botanical Medicine
• Naturopathic Medicine
• Homeopathy and Ayurveda
• Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
This educational program is an introductory course designed to help students gain knowledge necessary for the vocational application of this subject. Completion of this program does not fulfill the legal requirements of particular state licenses or certifications, which may require additional training or apprenticeships.
We take great pride in providing you with the most up-to-date textbooks and equipment. One or more of the above-mentioned subjects may, therefore, change if updating becomes necessary during the course of your studies. The order in which the course material is presented may vary.